Now, on to something happy. I was honored to receive my first blog award! Andi, from Pencils, Glue, and Tying Shoes chose me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
I literally almost choked as I sipped my coffee, upon reading my comments and emails! Now I know how my kids feel when I give them a little certificate or recognition. I'm all giddy! Gosh, golly, gee! Thank you Andi, you made my weekend! Be sure to check out her awesome blog!
Here are the rules of the award:
**Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
**Share 7 things about yourself.
**Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
1. I love ALL things coffee! Coffee, coffee (the hot drink). Any time of today, full octane, no decaf! I love coffee chocolate chip ice cream, coffee flavored Werther's, coffee (mocha) flavored brownies, see... ANYthing coffee flavored!
2. I am a neat freak! I have to have everything JUST so! I can't leave my classroom unless all signs, posters, or displays are hanging straight. My desk my be cleared off and neat. All papers must be filed or in a pile with a post-it of what it is and what I need to do with it.
3. My husband and I are adopting! We are currently waiting for a phone call!
4. I like to color coordinate everything I wear! Yes, I'm a nerd and took my mother seriously when she said, always wear clean underwear just in case you are ever in an accident. I took it a step further and have to wear ones that match my outfit!
5. I love to take naps! I always did as a kid and still do as an adult.
6. I have never been out of the country. I don't even have a passport. Although, I plan on getting one and traveling some day.
7. I use exclamation points WAY too much. Seriously, someone needs to invent a new symbol so I don't look so silly using them
every other sentence every sentence or so!!! (See what I mean?!?) OMG, I did it again! I just can't quit!
1. Debbie @ Sailing Through 1st Grade
2. Laura @ Delightful Daily 5 Cafe
3. Melanie @ Schoolgirl Style - Cute Classroom Inspiration
4. Amanda @ One Extra Degree
5. Ginger @ Ginger Snaps - Tidbits and Treats for Teachers
6. Kelli @ Castle and Crayons
7. Leigh @ Precious Perks
8. Mrs. Magee @ First Grade Brain
9. Michelle @ Fab-U-Lous in First
10. Jenn @ Finally in First
11. Mrs. Pollard @ Tales of a Teacherista
12. Marisa @ First Grade Glitter and Giggles
13. Misty @ 3rd Grade's a Hoot
14. Alisha @ The Bubbly Blonde
15. Kristin @ A Teeny Tiny Teacher
Check out these ladies and their awesome blogs! I should say that picking JUST 15 was EXTREMELY hard to do! I
stalk visit soooooo many more and love them all!