Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Wish Came True!

Well, if you go way back and read my very first post, you know my reason for starting a teaching blog. (click here)  I have been MIA for a very good reason!  I became a MOM!!!!! Through the miracle of adoption, we received a phone call just 3 short weeks ago and have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl, Kiley.
Here is a little photo slideshow capturing some of the highlights of our journey.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook

At times, I do get to browse a few blogs and get some ideas in between naps.  At some point, I hope to return to blogland, but in the meantime, I am thoroughly enjoying motherhood!    

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Missy said...

Congrats from a fellow adoptive mama! She is adorable!

Ms. Preppy said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely precious!

Caitlin
Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

Unknown said...

She is absolutely adorable! Congrats!!

Erika said...

Congratulations! I have to adopted daughters. You are all lucky to have each other!

✿Erika
2B Honey Bunch

Jenn Bates said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you!
Jenn
Finally in First

kinderpond said...

Amazing!

Congrats!

Jennifer

firstgrademagic said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!

Mrs. Nunley

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I've awarded you the Liebster Award - if you have TIME, come check it out.
First Class with Mrs. Mac

C said...

Congratulations on your new, sweet baby girl! She is beautiful. <3

Kate Lynch said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us.

Clipping Solutions said...


I have visited many blogs. And found much good Knowledge. Background Removal Service

Anonymous said...

mmorpg
İnstagram Takipçi Satın Al
tiktok jeton hilesi
tiktok jeton hilesi
antalya saç ekimi
instagram takipçi
instagram takipçi satın al
metin2 pvp serverlar
instagram takipçi satın al

Anonymous said...

ümraniye beko klima servisi
beykoz samsung klima servisi
tuzla mitsubishi klima servisi
çekmeköy vestel klima servisi
ataşehir vestel klima servisi
çekmeköy bosch klima servisi
ümraniye vestel klima servisi
kartal bosch klima servisi
ümraniye bosch klima servisi

hacklink said...

Good content. You write beautiful things.
sportsbet
korsan taksi
mrbahis
taksi
vbet
vbet
mrbahis
hacklink
sportsbet

Ethem said...

salt likit
salt likit
UA7F

derya said...

salt likit
salt likit
UB8DAK

Post a Comment