Friday, July 29, 2011

Loft and now Talbots!



Loft is probably a favorite store for many of you!  The extra little love they give with the teacher discount is so sweet!  Today, I just got an email from probably my ultimate favorite store - Talbots!  Now, don't get me wrong, I know they are on the pricey side. But the quality of clothing, it is totally worth it to me, mainly because everything fits me to a tee.  It's like a taylor measured every inch (and trust me, there are a LOT of inches to measure, especially on the backside! ha ha!) and made all the clothes in the store for mwah!   I will usually only buy clothing from Talbots, IF it is on sale. (unless it REALLY jazzes me and there's only one more of my size)  So, now until Sept. 30th, all teachers get 20% off the full priced purchase.  It's something!  Every little bit counts!

2 comments:

Precious Perks (Leigh) said...

I gave you a shout out on my blog today.....thanking you for introducing me to blogs that helped me create my button and header. NOw I have stolen your idea to add a page for blog buttons!

Kim and Scott said...

I posted a comment on your blog too, but just in case... here' s another! You totally didn't have to give me kudos for the button tutorial reference. I was just happy to help!

And I can't take credit for the idea to put all your buttons on one page. I honestly can't remember where I saw that one! It's neat though!

Post a Comment